June 24, 2016

Joining the Nebraska Corn Growers Team

Share:

By Laura Lundeen, NeCGA office intern, Lincoln, Nebraska.


I'm feeling ready to be the new Nebraska Corn Growers Association Intern! I am excited to gain a better understanding of agriculture through numerous perspectives, make new connections, and advocate for Nebraska Corn and the industry itself. 
Growing up on a farm of corn and soybeans in Axtell, NE, I was able to gain a passion and foundation of the agricultural industry. Working alongside my parents, Brad and Deb, and my two brothers, Mark and Nate, has played a huge factor in my pursuit of a degree in agriculture. They have encouraged me and taught me so many things about the industry as a whole, as they share the same passion and love for farming. Studying Agricultural Education with minors in Animal Science and Agronomy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I love learning more and more about the industry, and it is becoming harder to accept that I will be graduating in December of 2017. My mom has always said though that learning does not stop when you end taking classes, and that excites me. I am excited to learn more between now and May of 2017 through the Nebraska Corn Growers Association by watching, following, and sharing a passion with wonderful agriculturalists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment