December 7, 2012

We'll be seeing you in Florida..

Share:
When I started this internship I was told of this illustrious thing called the Commodity Classic. That if I was a good intern and of course hadn't beem fired before Feburary that I would have the chance to go. Well I'm glad to report that I haven't been fired yet and that we are currently working on scheduling our trip to the Commodity Classic.




This years Commodity Classic is in warm, sunny Florida. It starts Feburary 28 and ends March 2, 2012 with three days full of sessions and trade shows.


FULL REGISTRATION BY            JAN 20    JAN 21- FEB 10    AFTER FEB 10
Member Primary                                  $190              $215                   $240
Nonmember Primary                            $290              $315                   $340
Spouse/Youth 16 & up                        $145              $165                    $190
Youth age 5-15                                   $75                 $75                     $75




For more information about the Conference or to register for it visit www.commodityclassic.com and we'll be seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment